These 6,790 comics are the result of over twenty-five
years of collecting...and five years of cataloging!
If I just met you at Minnesota's Spring Con 2012, you should know I'm going to be doing a major revamp in the next few weeks, including lowering the prices on hundreds of comics! Meanwhile, if you came here looking for the shirts:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned From Comic Books
Judge A Man by the Size of His...Comic Book Collection
Due to switching to Priority Mail for all shipping, there is
- I've been cutting prices more and more every time I update the database.
- I've added sections for BOOKS and DVDs!
- I have revised my special offers:
- If you spend $40 or more, I will throw in a FREE signed copy
of Job Wanted, my first comic book
A few rules, stipulations, and such.
- Almost all of these comics are in what I'd term "read once" condition.
- After your order, I will verify the condition. Every so often, I'll find
a comic in significantly lower condition than was advertised, so I'll refund
the difference in cost via Paypal. However, small smudges and such are
why I just lump most everything in at less than the cover price.
- I'll do my best to keep these listings current, but if you purchase a comic that has already been sold, I'll do a refund.
- If you live in Canada or other countries, remember to add shipping. If you forget, I'll send a payment request.
- The site uses a Paypal shopping cart system. If you don't want to use Paypal or cannot use it, you can send me your list via e-mail and we will arrange for you to mail in a check or money order. The easy way to do that may be to shop using the shopping cart system, then go into the shopping cart window, "Select All" by pressing CTRL-A, then copy/paste it into an e-mail.
- Entire Collection
- The entire comic collection, if viewed page-by-page with 100 entries to a page, spans 60 pages, so you'll want to use the subdirectories if at all possible. The TPBs/books and DVD movies are not in this list; they are listed separately.
- TPBs and Other Books
- Comic book trade paperbacks and graphic novels are listed here, along with other books I'm selling.
- DVD Movies
- Pad out your order with these movies on DVD. Some comic book movies included.
- My own comic books
- I'm a comic book writer, too, and this page features all of my works currently-available.
- Digital Comic Books
- These are BRAND NEW copies of CrossGen's Digital Comic Books. The DCBs were introduced very late in the company's existence and didn't get much promotion. And needless to say, they are no longer in production. The DCBs use actors, sound effects and music to bring the comic book to life.
- All of Superman's ongoing titles as well as minis, one-shots and Elseworlds. Also, all Superman family books including Superboy, Supergirl, Phantom Zone, World of Krypton and Steel. And DC Comics Presents, the Superman team-up book.
- Batman's regular titles (Batman, Detective, Shadow, Legends of the Dark Knight) and minis and one-shots.
- Batman Family
- Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Birds of Prey and others.
- Superman and Batman Team-up books
- Brave and the Bold, DC Comics Presents, World's Finest and Batman/Superman.
- Wonder Woman
- The Maid of Might
- Needs no explanation. Guy talks to fish.
- Uncle Scrooge and some movie adaptations.
- I love ol' fire-head. If you're having trouble following the new series, grab these back issues.
- Every Flash series, and Impulse.
- Green Arrow
- The Emerald Archer's various series are here.
- Green Lantern
- Gl's many series, as well as Guy Gardner.
- Yeah, Hawkman. Needs no explanation.
- Here's a large part of my collection. All of their series, one-shots, minis, Elseworlds...here they are.
- All-Star Squadron, the current JSA and more.
- Not a big Legion fan, yet somehow I've accumulated these. Mostly, that's because I included L.E.G.I.O.N. and R.E.B.E.L.S. here.
- From Batman and the Outsiders to the current series.
- Teen Titans
- All versions of the Titans, plus independent Titan books and Young Justice.
- DC Universe
- All DC Comics Characters not listed above.
- Humor books by DC, Simpsons, PvP and others.
- House of Mystery, Ghosts, Vertigo stuff
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Star Trek and Star Wars, plus Adam Strange and other anthology comics. You'll also find fantasy and barbarian books.
- War & Western
- Sgt. Rock and Jonah Hex...it's tough guy city here.
- Astro City
- One of the all-time greatest comic books, by Kurt Busiek.
- All titles by CrossGen comics.
- Marvel Comics
- Obviously, I'm not into Marvel. In fact, with a few exceptions the comics listed here haven't even been read by me, they're just stuff I got in other collections.
- Independents and Other companies
- Dark Horse, Image, Topps, Comico, Shooting Star comics (company that released my own comics) and other independents.